Monday, April 17, 2017

100 Days Of Self-Exploration: Day Two--What Are You Passionate About?

I am passionate about many things. Most importantly, I am passionate about my family: my husband, my children, my grandchildren. I am generally a quiet, reserved person, but if someone messes with a member of my family, I can become a tiger. I will do whatever I think is in the best interest of a family member, especially if they are not in a position to advocate for themselves, even if it means that another family member gets upset with me in the process.
In a larger sense, my passion is children. I have always enjoyed working with children, seeing them learn and grow over time--and it's been amazing to watch them grow to adults, knowing that I have played some part in their life, either as a Sunday school teacher, a kindergarten teacher, a babysitter, a friend's mom, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment