I am grateful for so many things:
1) being free of cancer
2) mature, responsible children
3) healthy, happy grandchildren
4) a husband who treats me incredibly well
5) a supportive group of friends I can count on
6) a writers group to encourage me, hold me accountable, and also be new friends.
7) a closer, more open relationship with my mother than I used to believe was possible.
8) music that can touch my heart
9) books that make me think, or make me laugh, or just help me relax.
10) the ability to learn something new every day.
(these are just the first ten that came to mind...there are dozens more!)