Monday, April 24, 2017

100 Days Of Self-Exploration: Day Nine--What Are Your Biggest Goals And Dreams

Most of my goals and dreams these days have to do with my writing. I just recently published print and ebook versions of a book of my poetry, as well as entering three poems in a contest AND submitting a short story to a contest. I would like to see some form of success from any or all of those in the near future.

My next writing project is to finish a book of short stories (many of which are based on the fragments/writers group exercises I've posted here). The goal is to have twenty of them in the first book and to continue producing books of twenty stories on a somewhat regular basis.

A dream of mine is to be able to travel to Paris someday. Maybe I can make enough money from the books to make that a reality. Who knows, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment